Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Off to Philadelphia three days a week for grad school doesn't leave much time for blogging - or cooking - my teenaged children are none to pleased with that fact.  With all the grazing on granola bars, ramen noodles and cheeze-its, I can't imagine they are hungry.  And it seems when I do think ahead and take the time to prepare a meal, no one is around, or they don't feel like eating whatever it is I've prepared.  

I think the hunger is more for care and nuture from mom - which I fully understand.  Pizza and peanut butter only go so far.  So here's to family favorites, like bean tortillas, chicken noodle soup, tacos, sausage goulash, chicken stir-fry, and curried rice and black beans.  (when I find the time, I'll post the recipes)  Meanwhile, we'll take each day as it comes, in hopes of connecting where we can, and if it's over a meal, all the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment